28 lutego 2007

Pesymistycznie

Blog is a mess. Right now, I can do nothing about it. What is worse I have no desire to deal with it any more. I am not really sure if want to continue to write it. I don’t like the fact that keyword “pamięnik onanisty” in google search returns my page in first place. I’m surprise that so many people use this keyword. They never come back, it means they don’t find, what they looking for. This is depressing. But what is not? I am trying to focus on my work, but this is simply not possible. There are always thoughts on back on my head which destructs my concentration.

One day I should be able to explain everything what happen, and what is going on, but not today. Today I can only close my eyes and listen to the voice of my not existing angel, who keeps singing me about loneliness and pain

Brak komentarzy: